Sunday, June 10, 2012

One of the things I want to do with this blog is talk a little bit about the jokes I have written and how they came to be. So, every now and then I am going to post a clip of me performing a joke and then talk about its birth, life, and death. Hopefully death because some of these jokes need to be laid to rest.

Below is a clip from my comedy album "Live at Trolley". This joke was one of the first jokes I ever wrote. I wrote it about 6 months into my attempts at becoming a comedian. The title is called "Barbie".





I, like so many other young boys, found it very interesting to play with our sisters Barbies. One of the first things you would do is undress her just to be disappointed to find out she had no nipples or anything else that had anything to do with a real woman's anatomy. So I thought it would be funny if that truly was the only way you knew what a naked woman looked like and what confusion that would cause when you finally saw a real woman with no clothes.







No comments:

Post a Comment